Central NYC Hotels Near the Javits Center & New York Comic Con
Convenient Comic Con Hotels Near the Javits Center
New York Comic Con
655 West 34th Street
Show Floor Hours:
Thurs-Sat - 10 am-7 pm
Sun - 10 am-5 pm
The biggest of its kind on the East Coast (and second-largest event in the city all year!), prepare for the streets of Manhattan to overflow with villains and superheroes during New York City Comic Con 2015 (NYCC). Just 15 minutes from our hotel, our Urbane Rooms and Suites make optimal places to change into your favorite character before heading to the four-day pop culture extravaganza.
Exclusive Screenings & Hollywood Stars
In addition to the artists and writers behind today's most popular comic books, NYCC has become a major destination for stars of blockbuster TV and film adaptations, with advance screenings you won't see anywhere else. That means some of the faces behind your favorite characters will speak, sign autographs and pose for photo-ops throughout the weekend. Who can you expect to see? Here are a few names that stand out:
- Eliza Dushku of Dollhouse (Thursday)
- Kevin Smith of Comic Book Man (Thursday)
- Seth Meyers of SNL (Friday)
- Elijah Wood of Lord of the Rings (Saturday)
- Bruce Campbell of Evil Dead (Saturday)
- Vin Diesel of Fast & Furious (Saturday)
- Bryan Cranston of Breaking Bad (Sunday)
- Billie Piper of Doctor Who (Saturday & Sunday)
- Danny Glover of Lethal Weapon (All Days)
NYCC Insider Tips
Make your Comic Con adventure the best it can be with these helpful tips:
- Download the NYCC app for your phone or tablet.
- Have your charger on-hand in case your device dies.
- Pack some snacks for throughout the day.
- Take empty bags / backpacks for filing.
- Bring a refillable water bottle!
For more information, visit http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/.